Benefits of drinking Fresh Milk For Health

Most people may not know if raw cow milk that has been eating grass has been used as part of the treatment since the beginning of the 20th century. The raw milk directly from the cow has been called the “stem cell” food. It is used as a treatment, and many times has been shown to cure some serious diseases. From the time of Hippocrates until after World War II, cow’s milk has developed and healed millions of people around the world. Raw cow’s raw grass milk is a perfectly balanced meal, so it’s great for improving better health. You can selling pure fresh cow milk on here.

Here are some things that make fresh milk said to be very beneficial to health:

Contains complete Protein

Fresh raw cow milk provides all of the standard amino acids, which our bodies will store and then convert into the usable form. About 80% of the protein in milk is casein (quite stable in the heat but easily digested). The other 20% is a type of whey protein, easily digested but extremely heat sensitive. Immunoglobulins are a very complex type of milk protein also known as antibodies – useful to protect our bodies from viruses, bacteria, bacterial toxins, and can also help reduce the severity of asthma symptoms. Studies have shown a significant deterioration in the quality of this protein when milk is pasteurized.

Providing Carbohydrates

Lactose is the main carbohydrate in cow’s milk. It is made of one molecule, each of which is a simple sugar of glucose and galactose. People with lactose intolerance of the body do not produce lactase enzymes, so they can not digest milk sugar. Raw milk also contains Lactobacilli lactose bacteria, so in general, many people avoid drinking raw milk.

Contains high fat

Saturated fats actually also have a number of important roles in our bodies, such as building cell membranes and key hormones, providing energy storage, coating the delicate organ, and vehicles for essential fat soluble vitamins. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is very much found in grass-fed cow’s milk, including omega-6 polyunsaturated fats that are beneficial to health benefits. Some of the possible CLA benefits are the metabolic rate, help to relieve belly fat, promote muscle growth, reduce insulin resistance, and strengthen the immune system, and decrease food allergic reactions.

Contains a complete and balanced Mineral

Fresh cow’s milk contains many minerals ranging from calcium to phosphorus. Fresh cow milk contains a lot of calcium, which is beneficial to reduce the risk of some cancers, especially colon cancer, increase bone density, and reduce the risk of osteoporosis in older adults, decrease the risk of stones Kidney, strong teeth formation, and prevent tooth easily perforated. An interesting fact about minerals is requiring special balance with other minerals to function properly. For example, calcium requires the right comparison with phosphorus and magnesium to be utilized by our body. Fresh or raw cow’s milk is the perfect form of nutritional balance.

Enzyme Function

Fresh milk contains 60 functional enzymes that perform a variety of jobs. Some others are derived from beneficial bacteria that live in fresh milk. Enzymes such as catalase, lysozyme, and lactoperoxidase present in milk help protect milk from unwanted bacteria, making it safer for us to drink.

Contains Cholesterol

Cow’s milk contains about 3 mg of cholesterol per gram. Our bodies produce most of the cholesterol we need, which can rise or fall according to the food we eat. Cholesterol is a substance for improvement, which the body uses to make hormones, build muscles, maintain cell membranes, make vitamin D, and bile.

Saving good bacteria

Fresh milk is a food that contains good live bacteria that protects us. Most of the food we eat can be unhealthy because of age, but raw milk is just the opposite. Raw milk helps bacterial fermentation, digestibility of enzymes, vitamins, and enhances all minerals. Currently, the demand for raw milk that feeds grass is increasing everywhere. This is because many are aware of the extraordinary health benefits of drinking fresh milk.