Another you in the mirror
Imagine a scenario like this, if you go into a room with lots of mirrors, you look around and you found:
- Nothing but his own shadow
- A few tourists scattered far around
- A few tourists scattered nearby
- A lot of people around
- You are a very self-centered people. All in your mind is your own business, and others people is hard to get your attention and interest.
- You have a very clearly boundary between yourself and others. You need personal space, and a reasonable You are able to think by yourself without others affection.
- You have certain self-awareness but not too much ego-ideal. Sometime you may be affected by others.
- You are the kind of person who lack of self-awareness. Generally speaking you fear being alone. You pay too much attention on interpersonal relationship and susceptible.